Los Angeles Newborn Photography - Lifestyle Session - Manhattan Beach
Dec 4, 2018 | By: Annie Vovan
Prepping for a Newborn Lifestyle Session
1) Make your bed! Outside of the nursery, photos take place in the master bedroom too!
2) Clear off the nightstand & dresser in the master bedroom - this helps focus our eyes on the subject.
3) Long dresses are flattering; especially if they are nursing friendly. You'll probably have to feed baby once or twice during the session, your most favorite maternity can be worn as well! Here are my suggestions from Amazon that are affordable and can get shipped to you! I love a neutral tone for photos, I think you can then place the photos in any room of your house without worry if it clashes with your existing decorations!
4) Invite grandparents - these memories are once in a lifetime. Adding grandparents to this type of session is a sweet moment that can never be redone.
5) Invite fur babies. There are not many things better than cute animals and cute babies!
6) Paint your nails - I suggest this because many mamas either say, "I'm so glad my nails are done" or "please hide my nails!". Details are important and I will be capturing a lot of up-close images of you and baby!
And finally , relax and enjoy this special time. There is a lot of beauty in imperfection so let go and enjoy!